TWO YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Qleeno®, represented in the United States by SFA Companies [“SFA”] warrants to the original purchaser that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship for two years. The warranty is non-transferable and is subject to the terms, exclusions, and limitations described below:
- Any damage resulting from misuse or neglect including, but not limited to bent squeegee rings, dented or crushed machine hoods, broken welds or punctuated rubber bladders as well as worn out seals, o-rings and springs are not covered by warranty and no warranty credit will be provided for such damaged components.
- This warranty does not apply to ordinary wear and tear, overloading, alterations (including repairs or attempted repairs not performed by SFA or one of their authorized service centers).
- This warranty is voided by improper fluid use, alterations and/or use of the product in any manner for which the product was not intended. This product should be used in accordance with the instructions or warnings provided.
- In the unlikely event that a Qleeno product fails due to material defect in workmanship, you may contact SFA for disposition. Please contact our customer service department at (816) 891-6390 before proceeding with shipment or repairs on the product. In such cases, the customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any breach or alleged breach of warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product.
- Under no circumstances is SFA liable for any consequential such as lost profits or any other incidental damage whatsoever.
- THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO NEW PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS AND OTHER CHANNELS DESIGNATED BY SFA. NO AGENT, EMPLOYEE OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE OF SFA, IS AUTHORIZED TO MODIFY THIS WARRANTY.
- THE FOREGOING IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FOR A FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WARRANTY LAWS IN DIFFERENT LOCALITIES MAY VERY AND YOU MAY HAVE RIGHTS BY VIRTUE OF STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
- SFA’s liability in all cases is limited to, and will not exceed the purchase price paid for the product.
- “Wear Items” such as accessories, motor carbon brushes, squeegees, brushes, pads, vacuum tubes, wheels, casters, belts, bearings, AC motor and etc. are excluded unless found defective by Qleeno or SFA or an authorized service center.